sexta-feira, 28 de março de 2014

he was there for me when nobody else was


he was there for me when nobody else was.... that's it, it's all I have to say... idk why, but today I'm feeling so emotional, and I just wanna write about what I feel for James, cause when I'm feeling down, he's always here for me, ALWAYS, even without knowing that I exist, he gives me strenght to keep fighting, to keep dreaming... he can make me smile, and that's a thing that only him can do to me when I'm feeling like this! I wish I could thank him, you know? idk, I feel that I need to do that! I'm so proud of him, I'm so proud of being his fan, when I talk about him I just smile like a fool and... idk, idk what I'm writting to be honest, I'm just typing and typing and typing, and probably this doesn't even make sense... but I needed to do this, idk why, maybe this is like "my way" to say thank you to James!
this might be crazy but, to be honest, it's what I feel... when I'm feeling down, sometimes, he's all I have to make me feel better, he's like my "shoulder" when I need to cry... and now you're thinking "omg, so crazy, so stupid, she feels this for an artist?" yes I feel, and idk why, I don't even know how this happened, but James became a big part of my life years ago, and I don't even know how to live without his music... cause he's much more than just a singer for me.. sometimes, he's everything that I have... and I just wanna say thank you, so... thank you James, I love you

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário