sábado, 8 de junho de 2013

he makes me happy

I can't express all my love for James, in words... It's someting big, something special! I don't know how to explain it! I just love him, he's my shelter on rainy days, he's my idol, you know? I can't imagine my life without his voice, without his laugh, his smile, his music, without him! he makes me so smile with only a "following you" on our fans' account! I can't express all my love for him in words, it's so much better, so much bigger than this words... and I love him, I just love him... maybe I'm crazy, okay, but I love him, a lot..
His laugh makes me laugh, his smiles makes me smile, his music makes me sing really loud, and he helped me a lot! and keeps me helping... I just need a hug from him, I just need to say to him that, he's my everthing, that he helps me a lot, everyday, at every hour, that he makes me smile even in the darkness times! and now, you are reading this, and you're thinking.. omg, she's just crazy! maybe I am, but I don't care! 
Today, James followed our fans account, and that, just made me a happy girl, a happy fan, a happy busker! and I'm sure that I'll love him forever, cause this feeling, will never die! 
I love him, and I'm hoping to meet him one day, I'm waiting to see him this summer.. cause he doesn't give me something, he gives me EVERYTHING! and, because of him, I'm not undiscovered anymore! so thank you James, thanks for your music, and thank you for being the person who you are! I love you, and I'm a slave to your music, I'm a slave to you... and, do you wanna know one thing? I DON'T WANNA BE SAVED! 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário