sábado, 16 de março de 2013

125 days *-*


I could talk about James all day, all the week, well, all my life! and some of my friends are a little bit tired of me, because I'm always talking about James! they say: "omg, you're CRAZY about him!" well, maybe I am, I don't know! I just love him, I love his songs, the lyrics are perfect, I love the person he is, he has a big heart, and well, I'm "in love"  with him... I don't know how to explain that to you, because, it's a feeling that even I don't know how to explain. he is the only artist whom  I call "idol". It's the right word, "idol". The taught me the meaning of the word idol, he taught me that "when it all falls down, the only way is up" e taught me so many other things, he makes me keep going, he makes me happy, his music, his interviews, his laugh, his smile, his videos, everything about him makes me smile! when I listen him on TV, or at the shopping center, I stay really happy, and I start singing like a fool, I start smiling like an idiot!
this year I'll finally see him, I'm counting the days to see my idol, to see him for the first time! I don't know, I think my heart will explode when I see him, omg I can't wait anymore, I have to see him now! but well, I have to wait just more 125 days, and then, I'll live the best day of my life!
because of him, now, I'm more happy, I knew a lot of nice people! he taught me so many things, he taught me that "we only got one life, so, we have to make sure that we live it right"! I don't know how to thank him! Maybe one day, if I meet him... (well, I think I'll never meet him, but I'll keep dreaming)!
I just hope that he never stops singing, because his voice is the best and one of the most precious things in the world!
His songs help me a lot, omg, you have no ideia how much happy I was when I knew that James wrote a song here in Portugal, trying to do something like "Fado-music" (the traditional music from my country) :D
I just can't wait to see him, I love him, and I'm really proud of him, so I'll keep waiting to see him, just more 125 days, you can do it Margarida, right? of course I can! so yeah, I'll keep waiting, to see my idol, not just in my dreams, but this time,  in the real life! :D





Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário